My Best Friends....(Oscar Winner)

My Best Friends....(Oscar Winner)

Monday 15 October 2012

Coward



         Assalamualaikum wbt.I am Raja Nur Irleesa Raja Azhari.Eventhough I have such a big body,but inside  of truly me,I don't have any self-confidence.Yes,that is what my father said to me for a several months ago.Things that made me a coward was my fellow teachers.They always sustaining me to do something.And when I do not get a great result,they will laugh and look madly at me it  makes me scared.

     But I'll know,if I forever wanna be a coward,I will call a people who's always wore her helmet.You know wht that is mean?It is Mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     Until then,I had met a  wonderful piece of quotes.I found it on the internet.It sounds like this....

                                    "  Don't wait for the world to recognize your greatness,
                                      live it and let the world catch up to you,"

     When I read this,my heart trouble so awful.It makes me wanna cry.Oh godd!!!!!!!Please relinquish me from this crisis.And it is call COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           


I AM NOT A COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1      

No comments:

Post a Comment